Asmit10z Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE)

+2
diamond_hunter9/dakzilla
asmit10
6 posters

Go down

First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE) Empty First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE)

Post by asmit10 Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 am

To join the server please post your username below. If you want you can add a short paragraph as to why you would like to join, but that isn't necessary.

The IP for the server is: asmit10z.no-ip.org

Note that you have to be white-listed to be able to join.

Last edited by asmit10 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

asmit10
Admin

https://asmit.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE) Empty Re: First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE)

Post by diamond_hunter9/dakzilla Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 am

It's me, dakzilla from the nuke classic server. Lawl, you've seen some of the stuff I've built before. Must we really go into detail?

diamond_hunter9/dakzilla

Back to top Go down

First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE) Empty Re: First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE)

Post by asmit10 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 am

diamond_hunter9/dakzilla wrote:It's me, dakzilla from the nuke classic server. Lawl, you've seen some of the stuff I've built before. Must we really go into detail?

Haven't talked to you in a while O.o. What ended up happening with that server? And i've completely forgot what you've made.

asmit10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamond_hunter9/dakzilla Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 am

Eh, the server got hacked a few times. George tried to make a full version. It failed. I basically built the Assassin's Creed map, the City with skyscrapers, the adventure parkour areas, new spawn, the giant buildings, etc.

diamond_hunter9/dakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by asmit10 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:00 am

Well, give me a day to sort some things. I'm changing the ip of the server to something else and trying to setup this forum / advertising. After that though, i'll msg you the ip.

asmit10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamond_hunter9/dakzilla Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 am

okay

diamond_hunter9/dakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooldude77877 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Cooldude77877 add me XD

Cooldude77877

Back to top Go down

Post by THEZOOMER5225 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey it's THEZOOMER5225 I want to help this server grow! ADD ME!

THEZOOMER5225

Back to top Go down

Post by asmit10 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 pm

I white-listed all 3 of you, if you haven't already look back at the first post in this topic for the IP.

asmit10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry_jay26 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi, My IGN is Jerry_Jay26 and I woud like to join your server.
Although I have just saw your video, I believe you have your server going towards a great direction...pretty sure you know that. Also I would like to help your server become one of the greats where everyone is talking about it and always wanting to join. Your server could be a place where minecrafters can join and have a great time playing...and I would love to be a part of it. So it would be cool if you added me Very Happy

jerry_jay26

Back to top Go down

Post by asmit10 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:06 am

jerry_jay26 wrote:Hi, My IGN is Jerry_Jay26 and I woud like to join your server.
Although I have just saw your video, I believe you have your server going towards a great direction...pretty sure you know that. Also I would like to help your server become one of the greats where everyone is talking about it and always wanting to join. Your server could be a place where minecrafters can join and have a great time playing...and I would love to be a part of it. So it would be cool if you added me Very Happy

White-listed.

asmit10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by THEZOOMER5225 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey its THEZOOMER5225 again! I cant say anything better than what Jerry_Jay26 said but I feel that same way in a nutshell.
I really need a server to work on and I would be honored if you would add me!

THEZOOMER5225

Back to top Go down

Post by asmit10 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 am

THEZOOMER5225 wrote:
Hey its THEZOOMER5225 again! I cant say anything better than what Jerry_Jay26 said but I feel that same way in a nutshell.
I really need a server to work on and I would be honored if you would add me!
\

Sorry, I missed the 5 in your name when adding you. You should be added now.

asmit10
Admin

Back to top Go down

First time signup (IF YOU'RE NEW COME HERE) Empty RE:

Post by jmchugh2014 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 pm

My username is jmchugh2014 I am very trustworthy and excited to help with the server. I am 17 so i am mature, and i am very good at building. I am online about 2 hours a day, and hope i can help you out with your server. Thank you

jmchugh2014

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry_jay26 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Is the server down...or im not whitelisted...? if so no rush take your time Smile

jerry_jay26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooldude77877 Wed May 22, 2013 5:01 pm

]b]cant reach server?![/b]

Cooldude77877

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum